- Heidi Wittenberg is a trained and experienced board-certified urogynecologist. She specializes in benign female pelvic floor conditions that are not typically treated by a standard gynecologist.
- Wittenberg was named as one of the Bay Area’s “Top Doctors” in 2016 by San Francisco Magazine and was nominated as one of the San Francisco and the Bay Area’s Best Gynecologists of 2015.
- UGCSF effectively treats conditions many women believe they simply have to “deal with,” including urinary incontinence and fecal incontinence. Treatment at UGCSF saves patients from the discomfort and inconvenience of incontinence, as well as from the cost of bladder support products.
- Dr. Wittenberg is a seasoned da Vinci surgeon, a minimally-invasive surgical technique which reduces patient recovery time, decreases the risk of complications, and reduces post-procedure discomfort. Da Vinci surgery can be used to treat a range of gynecological conditions.
- UGCSF is a resource for women post-childbirth who experience pelvic prolapse, a condition in which pelvic organs drop from their proper place. UGCSF also treats other common gynecological conditions that occur after giving birth that require pelvic reconstructive surgery.
- UGCSF treats a wide range of uterine fibroids, a condition which could lower a patient’s quality of life through symptoms such as prolonged menstruation, heavy menstrual bleeding, lower abdominal pain, bloating, constipation, and painful intercourse.
- Visiting a urogynecologist for a pelvic floor issue saves time, energy, and effort because a typical gynecologist does not have the advanced training needed to perform many pelvic floor procedures.
- UGCSF offers a relaxed, empathetic environment where pelvic floor issues which lower a patient’s quality of life are taken seriously and treated with dignity. We treat medical conditions that women may consider embarrassing with compassion and sensitivity.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Heidi Wittenberg and the team at UGCSF today.